Using our international experience, industry knowledge and professional networks, Urban Legacies offers a range of consulting and advisory services to private and public sector clients, including real estate developers, landlords, investors, owners and government/local authority organisations. We also work with leisure, entertainment and hospitality businesses to help them develop and grow their operational businesses.
Examples of how we help our clients…
developers/landlords of destination shopping malls, mixed-use retail-leisure developments and urban regeneration projects
- create valuable ‘points of difference’ centred around place-making to help drive footfall, enhance reputations, encourage repeat visitation and increase dwell-time
- we help research and develop leisure, entertainment and hospitality strategies and, most importantly, the fundamental business cases that sit behind them
leisure, entertainment and hospitality operators
- help businesses review and improve existing operations
- consider opportunities and explore strategies for new markets, both domestically and internationally
- undertake market analysis
investors and lenders, such as banks or private equity
- conduct market reviews
- engage with key stakeholders, including management and suppliers
- support with due diligence
- provide operational commentary and assessment of future opportunities
To find out how we may be able to help your business, please contact us.